Jeremy Gutsche, MBA, CFA, is a New York Times bestselling author, award-winning innovation expert, "one of the most sought-after keynote speakers on the planet" (The Sun Newspaper), and CEO of Trend Hunter AI - the world's #1 trend firm and innovation consultancy with over 3.5 Billion views and 10,000 projects completed. Trend Hunter is also the host of Future Festival, FuturistU, InnovationStrategy.com and The Innovation Assessment. His team and AI machine is relied on by 1,000+ brands, billionaires, CEOs and world leaders to make innovation and change happen, including Google, Sony, Disney, Pfizer, Starbucks, Coca-Cola, IBM and Adidas. He's even helped NASA prototype the Journey to Mars and advised NASA HQ on how to make AI happen.
As a top innovation keynote speaker, Jeremy has the #1 most-watched innovation keynote videos on the internet, inspiring over 35,000,000 people online and 567,000 people at 756 live events. Over 400,000 business leaders subscribe to his weekly newsletter. Prior to Trend Hunter, Jeremy grew a $1 billion portfolio for a bank, studied innovation at Stanford, completed an MBA from Queen's University, and an honors degree from U of C, where he was awarded Graduate of the Decade. Routinely sourced by the media, Jeremy's broad appeal ranges from The Economist and CNN to WIRED and The New York Times. He has been described as "a new breed of trend spotter" by The Guardian, "an eagle eye" by Global TV, an "Oracle" by the Globe and Mail, an "intellectual can of Red Bull" by Association Week, "the rockstar of keynote speakers" by Meetings Professional International and "on the forefront of cool" by MTV.
Jeremy was one of Capital One's youngest business directors and innovation leaders. Prior to Capital One, Jeremy spent several years as a management consultant at Monitor Deloitte.
Social Good - Jeremy and his team believe in a future made better by education, eco-awareness and social business. To date, the team has donated 1,000,000 trees!!!! and contributed roughly 30,000 articles about social good, generating 300,000,000 views of exposure through three Trend Hunter channels: Trend Hunter Eco, SocialBusiness.org, and KeynoteSpeak.com (which features inspiration from the world's best strategy and innovation keynote speakers). On a personal note, he drives an electric car and rocks solar panels on his roof.
The renaissance period emerged from the bubonic plague. The roaring 20s emerged from the Spanish Flu. Periods of crisis always lead to chaos and opportunity. People start making up for lost time, taking risks, trying new things. Now layer on the exponential change of AI. Most people are unprepared and many will be disrupted. What about you and your brand? Are you ready? You could turn 2024 into the greatest career opportunity of your lifetime. Don't miss out!
"Jeremy Gutsche blew us away! He truly is an intellectual can of Red Bull."
-Page Thompson CEO, Omnicom
When the CEO of Sony, Cisco or NBC Universal require a top innovation keynote speaker; when Google needs to prototype its product strategy; when NASA headquarters needed to implement AI, when Cisco needs to inspire 25,000 leaders; when Occidental needs to build a $1 billion carbon capture plant (the largest eco project in the world),or when NASA needs to prototype the mission to Mars, they rely on Jeremy Gutsche, "one of the most sought-after keynote speakers on the planet" (The Sun) and "The Rockstar of Keynote Speakers" (Meeting Professionals International). When your event is critically important, you need the certainty an award-winning author, the authority that comes with a $1 billion corporate track record and an the unparalleled energy of an "intellectual can of Red Bull."
Axiom Book Award Winner: Gold Medal. What great potential is so close within your grasp? Create The Future is a visual guide loaded with battle-tested tactics and provocative thinking that will lead you to your next level.
#1 Bestseller in Strategy: How do you make innovation happen in times of chaos? The Innovation Handbook is a fully revised and upgraded, of Gutsche's award-winning innovation textbook. It is paired with Create The Future
New York Times Bestselling Book on Innovation, CEO Read Select Pick and the most popular innovation keynote speaker videos in history. It will help you get BETTER at adapting to change and FASTER at finding ideas
Gold Medal Winner, Axiom Book Awards, one of INC Magazine's Best Books for Business Owners and a CEO Read Select Pick (#1 Most Popular). Translated into 7 languages & downloaded over 500,000 times
THE 2024 TREND REPORT on innovation is our premier publication on the latest ideas that will shape your year. We gift it to drive awareness of our custom trend research, our innovation conference (Future Festival)
• U of C Graduate of the Last Decade
• New York Times Bestseller List x2
• Axiom International Book Award x2
- Gold Medal in Disruption: 2021
- Gold Medal in Success: 2011
• Canadian Young Entrepreneur Award
• Canada's Top 40 Under 40 Award
• NASA Plaque for Accelerating Innovation on The Journey to Mars
• Cisco Innovation Excellence Award
• Inc. Best Books for Business Owners
• CEO Read "Select" Book - 2x
/ best books on innovation
• Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture Award
• Pixel Award for Best Online Magazine
• A'Design Award for Best Media
• Canadian Innovation Exchange - Most Innovative Company Award
• The #1 most-watched / top innovation keynote speaker video in history with ~12,000,000+ views
• Grew Trend Hunter to 3,500,000,000 views, 250,000,000 people
• #1 Amazon Bestseller x3
• #1 Most Popular Book at CEO Read
• 4,000,000 Facebook & Twitter Fans
• Global network of 300,000 Hunters
• 1,000,000 Trees Planted
• 400,000 Newsletter Subscribers
• 756 keynotes for 567,000 people
• Grew $1 billion portfolio at CapitalOne
• WSJ Workplace of the Day
• Canada's Best Startup Work Culture - Techvibes
• HuffPo Top Business Speakers
There's a reason he's called an "intellectual can of Red Bull." Few innovation keynote speakers who combine high-energy, humor AND innovation credentials.
"I could not have asked for a more vibrant and exciting speaker and workshop. Everyone was engaged and now we are even more excited about our future” — SVP
"Jeremy Gutsche is the rockstar of keynote speakers! He rocked the house. He brought people alive.... He got people focused on the message and every single person was with him for every word. Jeremy Gutsche, you rock!”
— VP Meetings
If you are looking for transformative change or next level thinking, you need one of Jeremy's innovation workshops programs. These are 100% customized, leveraging Jeremy and his full team of futurists. Programs are based specifically on your needs and your collective results from Trend Hunter's Innovation Assessments.
Focused 100% on your company, the workshops are high-impact, high-intensity experiences that the world's leading companies, billionaires, CEOs, governments and NASA have relied on to either:
1. Dramatically accelerate innovation;
2. Extract the best thinking from their teams;
3. Prototype scenarios of their future; or
4. Make change happen when change is hard.
In the innovation workshops, Jeremy will guide your team through his proven methodology in a series of exercises applied directly to your most concerning challenges. Sub-groups of 4-8 people will work together developing impactful new ideas, disruptive thinking and a cohesive set of next steps. Multiple teams provide multiple perspectives, leading to even more ideas. Workshops can include a dozen people or a full conference room, although the structure is different based on size. Also note the workshops are especially useful for CEO participation, corporate boards and leadership teams.
In addition to the tangible takeaways, your team will develop a new set of tools that can be replicated, including: rapid prototyping, building cohesion, disruptive scenario thinking, forecasting the pace of change and the 6 Patterns of Opportunity.
Jeremy's innovation keynote and workshops helped: NASA prototype the journey to MARS, the top 200 from Microsoft prototype cultural change, the top 50 from Victoria's Secret better understand their customer, the top 250 from NBC prototype their long term future, the top 80 from Chicago Tribune reinvent their strategy, and hundreds of other brands and billionaires to prototype a better future.
"I've seen him 3 times and booked him for my clients. When he speaks, people tweet so much when he is onstage, it takes down our networks. People love him. I can't wait to book him for a fourth time, because he is wonderful."
- Director, Fusion Productions
"A phenomenal speaker who, in a short time has become one of North America's most requested keynote speakers."
- Speaker News, Lavin Agency Newsletter
"Jeremy was brilliant, funny, smart and just plain out of this world ... His presentation was exactly what we needed to hear and perfectly customized for our audience."
- President, Maverick PR
"He's just incredible. Totally spot on. He takes his remarkable research and applies it to our industry. He captures attention. I've seen him 2 times, including the superbowl of meetings, the 3,000 person MPI World Education Congress. I love hearing Jeremy speak."
- David Kliman, Past International Chairman, MPI
"He's a bestselling author who will teach you game-changing beliefs, cutting edge frameworks and powerful ideas so that you can create lasting connections with customers while providing value, leveraging creative thought and harnessing chaos."
- Retail Bankers Association (1,000 Attendees)
"Jeremy is the most innovative speaker we've had and he inspired our group to look at our business differently. The feedback from participants was the most positive we've ever had on a speaker. In addition to the keynote, we hired Jeremy to lead a workshop with our executive team. His energy and enthusiasm is contagious and what followed was the most creative session we've ever had. I don't think our team would have achieved the insight we did had it not been for Jeremy. He helped us sharpen our focus on some key strategic initiatives which will lead to game-changing results. As if that wasn't enough, he even got us featured on CNN."
- CEO, Gore Mutual
"Jeremy was the highest rated speaker at the Canada-e-Connect Strategy Conference. Even with an amazing line-up of speakers, delegates still today tell me how much they enjoyed Jeremy's keynote speech. In addition to being a great speaker, Jeremy also happens to be an awesome guy!"
- Executive Director, Canada Tourism
"Best speaker of the whole 3 day congress... Energizing, stimulating, modern, fun, passionate presentation... Jeremy was the most effective & relevant presenter of the whole conference [Jeremy's weighted score was an unprecedented 97.1%]."
- World HR Congress (2x client)
When he's not touring the globe as a futurist & innovation keynote speaker, Jeremy is CEO of Trend Hunter AI, the world's #1 largest, most popular innovation and trend platform, driven by AI and attracting 3.5 billion views from 250,000,000 people, with more social media fans than almost every newspaper on the planet. Every month millions of innovators like Disney, Red Bull, Starbucks, Adidas, Samsung and Target rely on Trend Hunter to Find Better Ideas, Faster ®.
"No service out there captures Consumer Behavior as well as Trend Hunter”
— Creative Development Manager, Ideation
"Trend Hunter Advisory is key, because it opens your eyes. Take 20 minutes, go in another room and look at what's happening in the world, look at what Trend Hunter is feeding you, because that's going to be the most important 20 minutes of your week”
— Global Head of Innovation
"Most people don't realize how close they are to new opportunity and disruption, especially in an ai-driven, post-pandemic world. What potential is so close within your grasp? For you, that might mean a new product, service, role, or just a different way of doing something... but the reality is, you are closer than you think. When will you reach your next level? What if you could reach it SOONER? My job is to give you inspiring stories, tactics and tools so that you can push harder, act sooner, succeed faster and never give up. My job is to help you find better ideas, FASTER."
– Jeremy Gutsche, CEO of Trend Hunter
1. Create The Future Keynote - How to Innovate in Times of Chaos, AI & Change [Book] [Innovation Keynote] - [Chaos & Crisis Version] - You are capable of more than you think, but as a human being, you fall victim to '7 Traps of Path Dependency' that block you from realizing your full potential. Learn to think more disruptively so that you can navigate the turbulent landscape of chaos, change and the AI revolution. Leveraging insights from his award-winning books, top innovation keynote speaker Jeremy Gutsche will empower you with the strategies he's used to help 750 brands, billionaires, CEOs and world leaders. This innovation keynote speech will help you unlock your innovation potential, offering an unmissable opportunity to seize the future.
2. Create the Future Workshop - Unlock Your Team's Full Potential - [Innovation Keynote] - As a follow-up to Jeremy's Create The Future keynote, you can add on a custom workshop, tailored to your situation. After a discovery call, Jeremy will walk you through best practices, cherry-picking from more than 40 workshop modules (and 80 hours of his masterclass content) to create the ideal experience for your needs, typically balancing educational (learning new tactics) and action (tangible plans and next steps). Your workshop can be an efficient 2-hour add-on or a 5-day masterclass intended to tackle your greatest challenge while certifying your team as futurists. You'll end your innovation workshop with next steps and a driven energy to make change happen even when change is hard.
3. The Super Future & AI Keynote- Prepare Yourself to Thrive in the AI Revolution - [AI Keynote] - As an AI expert and founder of Trend Hunter AI, Jeremy's client list includes AI powerhouses like Google, Microsoft, Cisco, Dell and Amazon. Get an unrivaled glimpse into the future underpinned by artificial intelligence and how it will impact your own brand. With 2 million views, Jeremy's AI keynote speaker video is a revelation of where the world is heading. His live keynote is updated constantly to provide you with the most cutting edge glimpse into the transforming landscapes of technology, society, and business. It's time to prepare for the year AI changes your life, work and potential.
4. Better & Faster Innovation Keynote - Get Better at Adapting & Faster at Finding Ideas [Book] [Innovation Keynote] - In a world where change is the only constant, Jeremy's NY Times Bestseller-based innovation keynote will empower you to adapt swiftly and uncover ideas at an accelerated pace. As the top keynote speaker video on YouTube, Jeremy has already inspired 12 million people with his compelling insights and strategies for innovation and change.
5. Post-Pandemic Opportunity, AI, Global Conflict & The New Roaring 20s - [Keynote] - Most people do realize how predictable the next 10 years are going to be, based on repeating patterns and the fact we have gone through a pandemic 19 times before. There are several long term frameworks that illustrate highly predictive patterns of what happens next, impacting consumer needs, the workplace, the generations, global conflict and the competitive environment. This was Jeremy's most popular innovation keynote video during the pandemic, and since then, many of the predictions have become shocking true, suggesting there's even more predictive power in what lies ahead. The keynote overlays 3 additional long-term frameworks, including generational theory, the rise and fall of nations, and the AI-accelerated pace of change, to prove to you what comes next. This is Jeremy's most-popular keynote in the investment industry.
6. Disrupt or be Disrupted / Disruption Keynote - Learn 18 Megatrends & The 6 Patterns of Opportunity in YOUR INDUSTRY - [Disruption Keynote] - Get a custom trend keynote, custom trend report and learn the future in your own industry based on insight from Trend Hunter, the world's #1 trend firm. You will also learn how the trends in your space are driven by The 18 Most-Powerful Megatrends & 6 Patterns of Opportunity. This insight is based on Trend Hunter's big data research of 250,000,000 people and experience creating more than 12,000 custom trend reports for the world's most powerful brands. Stay ahead of the curve and navigate your industry with the confidence anchored in Trend Hunter's unrivalled trend data.
7. How to Make Change Happen When Change is Hard - Change Keynote - Tactics for Disruptive Thinking and Action - Immerse yourself in a culture of high performance and change. Jeremy's keynote offers actionable strategies to create and foster a culture that not only embraces change but actively seeks it. Empower your team to drive innovation and make change actually happen.
8. How to Create a Culture of Innovation - Innovation Keynote + Innovation Assessment Tool - [Innovation Assessment] - More than 80,000 people have taken Jeremy's Innovation Assessment, leading to deeper insight about how to create a culture of innovation for your organization in particular. Prior to your event, your teammates will take a brief assessment that gives them an innovation profile and a benchmarking of how your culture compares to other top performing teams. Then you will get a laser-focused culture keynote and workshop, so that you can more efficiently cultivate a culture of innovation that propels your team to success.
9. How to Make Messages that Stick, Sell and Persuade - Persuasion Keynote - [Marketing Keynote] - Discover the art of creating impactful messages that stick, sell, and spread like wildfire. Jeremy's marketing keynote, grounded in Trend Hunter's study of 500,000 articles and big data from 3.5 billion pageviews. This keynote is meant to make you a more powerful communicator inside your organization and beyond, with a strategic blueprint for crafting persuasive messages.
10. Custom Innovation Workshops, Accelerators & Innovation Masterclass - [Custom Masterclasses] - For c-levels, leadership or full teams - Extend the learning and transformation to your entire team with Jeremy's workshops and masterclasses. Whether it's mastering the art of making change happen when it's hard, or understanding the design thinking and patterns for disruptive ideas through a prototyping workshop, Jeremy's sessions are a deep dive into innovation and culture change. Most organizations come either with a hunger for more innovation or a specific problem that needs to be solved, and the curriculum is customized accordingly. Jeremy also has a team of a dozen speakers who help to co-facilitate certain workshops, depending on the topic.
• Culture & Change Workshops - Make Change Happen When Change is Hard
• Innovation Workshops - Learn Tactics to Innovation & Solve Specific Problems
• Trend & Opportunity Workshops - Internalize Trend-Based Innovation
• Prototyping Workshops - Design Thinking & 6 Patterns for Disruptive Ideas
• Communication & Speaking Workshops - Learn to Present, Persuade & Sell Your Ideas With Infectious Power
If you really want to create a culture of innovation, you need deep, custom insight about your team and a strategy that reflects what makes you great. Jeremy's best innovation keynote speeches and workshops take advantage of Trend Hunter's innovation assessment. Each attendee gets a personalized innovation assessment and 7-10 pages of custom insight before the event. This will reveal key strengths, innovation blind spots and opportunities. Plus, you will get deep insight about your overall group, which Jeremy will use to customize his innovation keynote.
Most of the best innovation keynote speakers are inspiring but lack takeaways & next steps. Jeremy's keynotes and workshops are loaded with takeaways, frameworks & workshop questions. Plus, every attendee gets access to Trend Hunter's 2024 Trend Report (worth $1,500 per person), eBooks, follow-up videos
Even the best innovation keynote speakers often lack real world experience. Not only does Jeremy run the world's largest and most-popular trend website, he also grew a $1 billion business line for a bank. Get an innovation keynote that's ACTIONABLE.
"By far the #1 speaker [out of 175 speakers]. We were so happy to have Jeremy as our keynote. He was AMAZING!” — Managing Director
Most speakers do not actually have frameworks, but to make a difference, you need tactics, frameworks & next steps. Below is Jeremy's high level innovation framework, which breaks into 30+ frameworks & 360 pages of tactics in Create The Future + The Innovation Handbook. These tactics are the takeaways from more than 10,000 research projects, 1,000 workshops and experience helping hundreds of clients.
"You are capable of more than you think. Most people don't realize how close to new opportunity they actually are."
"Chaos creates opportunity. Post-pandemic, you will experience the greatest window of opportunity in your career."
"Innovation is not about big ideas, it is about little ideas you can make BIG."
"Innovation is broad and accessible. It can be a new product, service, or a just a different way of doing things."
"Everyone WANTS to innovate, but most people don't know how to make it happen. They don't 'break from the path' because most companies don't have innovation tactics."
"Seven traps cause us to stick to the path we are on. To break free, there are powerful tactics for disruptive thinking."
"The largest human trap is success, because it leads us to complacency.
"To adapt, you need a framework. Specifically, you must address the ability to change, a culture of innovation, opportunity hunting, adaptive innovation, and infectious messaging"
"The pace of change is exponential, but humans are terrible at predicting 3-5 years out. You need to be systematic and shock yourself into action."
"Push harder. Act sooner. Never give up."
"Jeremy made me a better leader, stretched my imagination and created opportunities for our organization that would not have happened without him. He energizes your team, gets them to think differently, and leads them to action-oriented ideas. His book became our manual for accelerating change and transforming our company from a newspaper to a business services company... and we went from Chapter 11 bankruptcy to one of the most profitable media companies in America. If you are an executive looking to extract better thinking from your team or make change happen when change is hard, Jeremy and his team are your solution.” — CEO
Our Top 10 Innovation Keynote Speakers
- Jeremy Gutsche, Innovation Keynote Speaker
- Armida Ascano, Futurist, Generation Speaker
- Jamie Neely, Work Culture Keynote Speaker
- Courtney Scharf - Culture Keynote Speaker
- Jonathon Brown - Innovation Keynote Speaker
- Ady Floyd - Retail Innovation Keynote Speaker
- Gil Cohen - Marketing Innovation Keynote Speaker
- Sean Watson - Technology Keynote Speaker
- New Speakers to be Revealed at Future Festival World Summit.
A HIGH-PERFORMANCE METHOD OF IDEA DISCOVERY. Your next breakthrough is close within your grasp, but what are you missing? Increase your ability to find overlooked opportunity and extract better thinking from your teams.
6 PATTERNS, 36 SUBPATTERNS & 18 MEGATRENDS. Deeply understand the most impactful forces shaping our world, and then deep dive into 5,000+ examples mapped to the patterns.
The best, most engaging and most relevant business event I have ever attended.”
– Chief Strategy Officer & SVP of Marketing
“The best event I’ve ever attended, and we go to motorcycle races.”
– Head of Sensing and R&D
Future Festival is a concentrated dose of inspiration and insights. This event is a must-attend!”
– Associate Brand Manager
Join 331,471 entrepreneurs, marketers and journalists who rely on Trend Hunter's weekly newsletter to get ahead of the competition. You'll get the best innovations, insights, and exclusive Future Festival offers right in your inbox.
Keynotes & Workshops with the #1 Trend platform and 269,343,047 People
Join 1,186 brands, billionaires, CEOs & NASA who rely on Jeremy and Trend Hunter to Accelerate Innovation