Jeremy Gutsche, MBA, CFA, is a New York Times bestselling author, an award-winning innovation expert, "one of the most sought-after keynote speakers on the planet" (The Sun Newspaper) and the CEO of Trend Hunter -- the world's #1 innovation website with 200,000 idea hunters and 3 billion views from 150,000,000 visitors.
Prior to Trend Hunter, Jeremy grew a $1 billion portfolio for a bank, and today, over 600 brands, billionaires and CEOs rely on his innovation keynote speeches and workshops to ACCELERATE INNOVATION and MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN, including Google, Sony, Disney, Starbucks, Coca-Cola, Cisco, IBM and Intel. He's even helped NASA prototype the Journey to Mars!
Routinely sourced by the media, Jeremy's broad appeal ranges from The Economist and CNN to Entertainment Tonight and The New York Times. He has been described as "a new breed of trend spotter" by The Guardian, "an eagle eye" by Global TV, an "Oracle" by the Globe and Mail, an "intellectual can of Red Bull" by Association Week, "the rockstar of keynote speakers" by Meetings Professional International and "on the forefront of cool" by MTV.
As a top innovation keynote speaker he has the #1 most-watched innovation keynote videos on the internet and he has inspired 476,000 people at 635 live events.
Before Jeremy's dot-com success and work as a top innovation keynote speaker, Jeremy studied innovation at Stanford, completed an MBA from Queen's University, became a Chartered Financial Analyst, and graduated as a Chancellor Scholar from The University of Calgary, where he was later awarded Graduate of the Decade. He was one of Capital One's youngest business directors and innovation leaders. Prior to Capital One, Jeremy spent several years as a management consultant at Monitor Deloitte.
Social Good - Jeremy and his team believe in a future made better by education, eco-awareness and social business. To date, the team has contributed roughly 25,000 articles, generating 250,000,000 views of exposure through three Trend Hunter channels: Trend Hunter Eco, SocialBusiness.org, and Keynotes.org (which features inspiration from the world's best strategy and innovation keynote speakers). On a personal note, he drives an electric car and rocks solar panels on his roof.
When the CEO of Sony, Victoria's Secret or NBC Universal require a top innovation keynote speaker; when Google needs to prototype its product strategy; when IBM requires 'The Perfect Kickoff' for 8,000 leaders; or when NASA needs to prototype the mission to Mars, they rely on Jeremy Gutsche, "one of the most sought-after keynote speakers on the planet" (The Sun) and "The Rockstar of Keynote Speakers" (Meeting Professionals International). When your event is critically important, you need the certainty an award-winning author, the authority that comes with a $1 billion corporate track record and an the unparalleled energy of an "intellectual can of Red Bull."
Translated into 8 languages, Better and Faster is a New York Times Bestseller, an Amazon #1 bestseller, rated one of the best innovation books and the #1 most popular innovation keynote speaker video in history with ~10,000,000 views. Exploiting Chaos, was one of Inc Magazine's Best Books, winner of the Axiom International Book Award, and a bestseller translated into 7 languages with 500,000 downloads & 1,000,000 videos views.
There's a reason he's called an "intellectual can of Red Bull." Few innovation keynote speakers who combine high-energy, humor AND innovation credentials.
Focused 100% on your company, the workshops are high-impact, high-intensity experiences that the world's leading companies, billionaires, CEOs and NASA have relied on to either:
1. Dramatically accelerate innovation;
2. Extract the best thinking from their teams;
3. Prototype scenarios of their future; or
4. Make change happen when change is hard.
When he's not touring the globe as a futurist & innovation keynote speaker, Jeremy is CEO of Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular innovation and trend platform, driven by Artificial Intelligence and attracting 3 billion views from 150,000,000 people, with more social media fans than almost every newspaper on the planet. Every month millions of innovators like Disney, Red Bull, Starbucks, Adidas, Samsung and Target rely on Trend Hunter
to Find Better Ideas, Faster ®.
1. How to Win the Future (2019) - Jeremy's newest and best innovation keynote will help you realize your full potential and make change happen even when change is hard. Based on his work helping NASA prototype the Journey to Mars. 3,000,000 views [Innovation Keynote]
2. Better & Faster - Get Better at Adapting & Faster at Finding Ideas [Book] [Innovation Keynote] - Based on Jeremy's NY Times Bestseller - This is the top keynote speaker video on YouTube, inspiring 10,000,000 people
3. Disrupt or be Disrupted - Learn to Spark Innovation & Change [Disruption Keynote] - The 18 Most-Powerful Futurist Megatrends & How to Adapt, Based on Trend Hunter's big data and research of 150,000,000 people.
4. AI & The Super Future - Learn Where The World is Going 1,700,000 views - [AI Keynote]
5. Exploiting Chaos - 150 Ways to Thrive During Change [Book] [Innovation Keynote]- Based on his Axiom International Award-Winning Book, and INC Magazine 'Best' Book
6. Making Change Happen - Creating a High-Performance Culture of Change
7. Creating a Culture of Innovation [Culture Keynote] - Change Sooner, Act Faster & Win
8. How to Make Messages that Stick / Sell / Go Viral - [Marketing Keynote] Strategy Based on Trend Hunter's Study of 300,000 articles, big data & our 3 billion pageviews
Culture & Innovation Workshops (Post-keynote c-levels, leadership or full teams)
• Culture & Change Workshop - Make Change Happen When Change is Hard
• Prototyping Workshop - Design Thinking & 6 Patterns for Disruptive Ideas
If your really want to create a culture of innovation, you need deep, custom insight about your team and a strategy that
reflects what makes you great. Jeremy's best innovation keynote speeches and workshops take advantage of Trend Hunter's innovation assessment.
Each attendee gets a personalized innovation assessment and 7-10 pages of custom insight before the event. This will reveal key strengths,
innovation blindspots and opportunities. Plus, you will get deep insight about your overall group, which Jeremy will use to customize
his innovation keynote.
Most of the best innovation keynote speakers are inspiring but lack takeaways & next steps.
Jeremy's keynotes and workshops are loaded with takeaways, frameworks & workshop questions.
Plus, every attendee gets access to
Trend Hunter's 2019 Trend Report (worth $1,500 per person), eBooks, follow-up videos
If you require next-level change, reinvention or disruptive ideas, you may need a longer term, higher impact solution. Jeremy's world-leading innovation firm, Trend Hunter, accelerates hundreds of the world's most powerful brands with custom research, dedicated advisors, innovation assessments and a team of the best innovation keynotes speakers. Plus, you get ongoing access to Jeremy's innovation expertise.
Jeremy's Trend Hunter team performs innovation keynote speeches for hundreds of the world's top brands. If Jeremy is outside your event's budget range, or if you want to complement Jeremy's innovation speech with a trend deep dive, consider booking one of his best innovation keynote speakers.