Jeremy Gutsche, MBA, CFA, is a New York Times bestselling author, award-winning innovation expert, "one of the most sought-after keynote speakers on the planet" (The Sun Newspaper), and CEO of Trend Hunter AI - the world's #1 trend firm and innovation consultancy with over 3.5 Billion views and 10,000 projects completed. Trend Hunter is also the host of Future Festival, FuturistU, InnovationStrategy.com and The Innovation Assessment. His team and AI machine is relied on by 1,000+ brands, billionaires, CEOs and world leaders to make innovation and change happen, including Google, Sony, Disney, Pfizer, Starbucks, Coca-Cola, IBM and Adidas. He's even helped NASA prototype the Journey to Mars and advised NASA HQ on how to make AI happen.
As a top innovation keynote speaker, Jeremy has the #1 most-watched innovation keynote videos on the internet, inspiring over 35,000,000 people online and 567,000 people at 756 live events. Over 400,000 business leaders subscribe to his weekly newsletter. Prior to Trend Hunter, Jeremy grew a $1 billion portfolio for a bank, studied innovation at Stanford, completed an MBA from Queen's University, and an honors degree from U of C, where he was awarded Graduate of the Decade. Routinely sourced by the media, Jeremy's broad appeal ranges from The Economist and CNN to WIRED and The New York Times. He has been described as "a new breed of trend spotter" by The Guardian, "an eagle eye" by Global TV, an "Oracle" by the Globe and Mail, an "intellectual can of Red Bull" by Association Week, "the rockstar of keynote speakers" by Meetings Professional International and "on the forefront of cool" by MTV.
Jeremy was one of Capital One's youngest business directors and innovation leaders. Prior to Capital One, Jeremy spent several years as a management consultant at Monitor Deloitte.
Social Good - Jeremy and his team believe in a future made better by education, eco-awareness and social business. To date, the team has donated 1,000,000 treees!!!! and contributed roughly 30,000 articles about social good, generating 300,000,000 views of exposure through three Trend Hunter channels: Trend Hunter Eco, SocialBusiness.org, and KeynoteSpeak.com (which features inspiration from the world's best strategy and innovation keynote speakers). On a personal note, he drives an electric car and rocks solar panels on his roof.
The renaissance period emerged from the bubonic plague. The roaring 20s emerged from the Spanish Flu. Periods of crisis always lead to chaos and opportunity. People start making up for lost time, taking risks, trying new things. Now layer on the exponential change of AI. Most people are unprepared and many will be disrupted. What about you and your brand? Are you ready? You could turn 2023/24 into the greatest career opportunity of your lifetime. Don't miss out!
"Jeremy Gutsche blew us away! He truly is an intellectual can of Red Bull."
-Page Thompson CEO, Omnicom
When the CEO of Sony, Cisco or NBC Universal require a top innovation keynote speaker; when Google needs to prototype its product strategy; when NASA headquarters needed to implement AI, when Cisco needs to inspire 25,000 leaders; when Occidental needs to build a $1 billion carbon capture plant (the largest eco project in the world),or when NASA needs to prototype the mission to Mars, they rely on Jeremy Gutsche, "one of the most sought-after keynote speakers on the planet" (The Sun) and "The Rockstar of Keynote Speakers" (Meeting Professionals International). When your event is critically important, you need the certainty an award-winning author, the authority that comes with a $1 billion corporate track record and an the unparalleled energy of an "intellectual can of Red Bull."
2021 Axiom Book Award Winner: Gold Medal. What great potential is so close within your grasp? Create The Future is a visual guide loaded with battle-tested tactics and provocative thinking that will lead you to your next level.
#1 Bestseller in Strategy: How do you make innovation happen in times of chaos? The Innovation Handbook is a fully revised and upgraded, of Gutsche's award-winning innovation textbook. It is paired with Create The Future
New York Times Bestselling Book on Innovation, CEO Read Select Pick and the most popular innovation keynote speaker videos in history. It will help you get BETTER at adapting to change and FASTER at finding ideas
Gold Medal Winner, 2010 Axiom Book Awards, one of INC Magazine's Best Books for Business Owners and a CEO Read Select Pick (#1 Most Popular). Translated into 7 languages & downloaded over 500,000 times
THE 2023 TREND REPORT on innovation is our premier publication on the latest ideas that will shape your year. We gift it to drive awareness of our custom trend research, our innovation conference (Future Festival)
• U of C Graduate of the Last Decade
• New York Times Bestseller List x2
• Axiom International Book Award x2
- Gold Medal in Disruption: 2021
- Gold Medal in Success: 2011
• Canadian Young Entrepreneur Award
• Canada's Top 40 Under 40 Award
• NASA Plaque for Accelerating Innovation on The Journey to Mars
• Cisco Innovation Excellence Award
• Inc. Best Books for Business Owners
• CEO Read "Select" Book - 2x
/ best books on innovation
• Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture Award
• Pixel Award for Best Online Magazine
• A'Design Award for Best Media
• Canadian Innovation Exchange - Most Innovative Company Award
• The #1 most-watched / top innovation keynote speaker video in history with ~12,000,000+ views
• Grew Trend Hunter to 3,500,000,000 views, 250,000,000 people
• #1 Amazon Bestseller x3
• #1 Most Popular Book at CEO Read
• 4,000,000 Facebook & Twitter Fans
• Global network of 300,000 Hunters
• 1,000,000 Trees Planted
• 400,000 Newsletter Subscribers
• 756 keynotes for 567,000 people
• Grew $1 billion portfolio at CapitalOne
• WSJ Workplace of the Day
• Canada's Best Startup Work Culture - Techvibes
• HuffPo Top Business Speakers
There's a reason he's called an "intellectual can of Red Bull." Few innovation keynote speakers who combine high-energy, humor AND innovation credentials.
"I could not have asked for a more vibrant and exciting speaker and workshop. Everyone was engaged and now we are even more excited about our future” — SVP
"Jeremy Gutsche is the rockstar of keynote speakers! He rocked the house. He brought people alive.... He got people focused on the message and every single person was with him for every word. Jeremy Gutsche, you rock!”
— VP Meetings
If you are looking for transformative change or next level thinking, you need one of Jeremy's innovation workshops programs. These are 100% customized, leveraging Jeremy and his full team of futurists. Programs are based specifically on your needs and your collective results from Trend Hunter's Innovation Assessments.
Focused 100% on your company, the workshops are high-impact, high-intensity experiences that the world's leading companies, billionaires, CEOs, governments and NASA have relied on to either:
1. Dramatically accelerate innovation;
2. Extract the best thinking from their teams;
3. Prototype scenarios of their future; or
4. Make change happen when change is hard.
In the innovation workshops, Jeremy will guide your team through his proven methodology in a series of exercises applied directly to your most concerning challenges. Sub-groups of 4-8 people will work together developing impactful new ideas, disruptive thinking and a cohesive set of next steps. Multiple teams provide multiple perspectives, leading to even more ideas. Workshops can include a dozen people or a full conference room, although the structure is different based on size. Also note the workshops are especially useful for CEO participation, corporate boards and leadership teams.
In addition to the tangible takeaways, your team will develop a new set of tools that can be replicated, including: rapid prototyping, building cohesion, disruptive scenario thinking, forecasting the pace of change and the 6 Patterns of Opportunity.
Jeremy's innovation keynote and workshops helped: NASA prototype the journey to MARS, the top 200 from Microsoft prototype cultural change, the top 50 from Victoria's Secret better understand their customer, the top 250 from NBC prototype their long term future, the top 80 from Chicago Tribune reinvent their strategy, and hundreds of other brands and billionaires to prototype a better future.
"I've seen him 3 times and booked him for my clients. When he speaks, people tweet so much when he is onstage, it takes down our networks. People love him. I can't wait to book him for a fourth time, because he is wonderful."
- Director, Fusion Productions
"A phenomenal speaker who, in a short time has become one of North America's most requested keynote speakers."
- Speaker News, Lavin Agency Newsletter
"Jeremy was brilliant, funny, smart and just plain out of this world ... His presentation was exactly what we needed to hear and perfectly customized for our audience."
- President, Maverick PR
"He's just incredible. Totally spot on. He takes his remarkable research and applies it to our industry. He captures attention. I've seen him 2 times, including the superbowl of meetings, the 3,000 person MPI World Education Congress. I love hearing Jeremy speak."
- David Kliman, Past International Chairman, MPI
"He's a bestselling author who will teach you game-changing beliefs, cutting edge frameworks and powerful ideas so that you can create lasting connections with customers while providing value, leveraging creative thought and harnessing chaos."
- Retail Bankers Association (1,000 Attendees)
"Jeremy is the most innovative speaker we've had and he inspired our group to look at our business differently. The feedback from participants was the most positive we've ever had on a speaker. In addition to the keynote, we hired Jeremy to lead a workshop with our executive team. His energy and enthusiasm is contagious and what followed was the most creative session we've ever had. I don't think our team would have achieved the insight we did had it not been for Jeremy. He helped us sharpen our focus on some key strategic initiatives which will lead to game-changing results. As if that wasn't enough, he even got us featured on CNN."
- CEO, Gore Mutual
"Jeremy was the highest rated speaker at the Canada-e-Connect Strategy Conference. Even with an amazing line-up of speakers, delegates still today tell me how much they enjoyed Jeremy's keynote speech. In addition to being a great speaker, Jeremy also happens to be an awesome guy!"
- Executive Director, Canada Tourism
"Best speaker of the whole 3 day congress... Energizing, stimulating, modern, fun, passionate presentation... Jeremy was the most effective & relevant presenter of the whole conference [Jeremy's weighted score was an unprecedented 97.1%]."
- World HR Congress (2x client)
When he's not touring the globe as a futurist & innovation keynote speaker, Jeremy is CEO of Trend Hunter AI, the world's #1 largest, most popular innovation and trend platform, driven by AI and attracting 3.5 billion views from 250,000,000 people, with more social media fans than almost every newspaper on the planet. Every month millions of innovators like Disney, Red Bull, Starbucks, Adidas, Samsung and Target rely on Trend Hunter to Find Better Ideas, Faster ®.
"No service out there captures Consumer Behavior as well as Trend Hunter”
— Creative Development Manager, Ideation
"Trend Hunter Advisory is key, because it opens your eyes. Take 20 minutes, go in another room and look at what's happening in the world, look at what Trend Hunter is feeding you, because that's going to be the most important 20 minutes of your week”
— Global Head of Innovation
"Most people don't realize how close they are to new opportunity and disruption, especially in an ai-driven, post-pandemic world. What potential is so close within your grasp? For you, that might mean a new product, service, role, or just a different way of doing something... but the reality is, you are closer than you think. When will you reach your next level? What if you could reach it SOONER? My job is to give you inspiring stories, tactics and tools so that you can push harder, act sooner, succeed faster and never give up. My job is to help you find better ideas, FASTER."
– Jeremy Gutsche, CEO of Trend Hunter
1. Innovating Through Chaos, AI and Change - How to Create The Future & Thrive [Book] [Innovation Keynote] - [Chaos & Crisis Version] - Jeremy's specialty is helping CEOs, brands, billionaires and world leaders to thrive during times of chaos and change. Since his 2008 award-winning book Exploiting Chaos, he has been the leader in innovation through chaos. Content is based on his Axiom International Award-Winning Book -- an INC Magazine 'Best' Book -- and his new bestseller, Create The Future.
2. How to Create the Future - Jeremy's newest and best innovation keynote will help you realize your full potential and make change happen even when change is hard. Based on his work helping NASA prototype the Journey to Mars. 3,000,000 views [Innovation Keynote].
3. Better & Faster - Get Better at Adapting & Faster at Finding Ideas [Book] [Innovation Keynote] - Based on Jeremy's NY Times Bestseller - This is the top keynote speaker video on YouTube, inspiring 11,000,000 people.
4. Disrupt or be Disrupted - Learn to Spark Innovation & Change [Disruption Keynote] - The 18 Most-Powerful Futurist Megatrends & How to Adapt, Based on Trend Hunter's big data and research of 235,000,000 people.
5. AI & The Super Future - Learn Where The World is Going 1,700,000 views - [AI Keynote].
6. Making Change Happen - Creating a High-Performance Culture of Change
7. Creating a Culture of Innovation [Culture Keynote] - Change Sooner, Act Faster & Win
8. How to Make Messages that Stick / Sell / Go Viral - [Marketing Keynote] Strategy Based on Trend Hunter's Study of 500,000 articles, big data & our 3 billion pageviews
Culture & Innovation Workshops (Post-keynote c-levels, leadership or full teams)
• Culture & Change Workshop - Make Change Happen When Change is Hard
• Prototyping Workshop - Design Thinking & 6 Patterns for Disruptive Ideas
BETTER & FASTER - The Proven Path to Unstoppable Ideas
In his latest speech (and New York Times Bestselling Book), Jeremy will make you Better & Faster -- better at making change happen, and faster at finding your next idea. Based on the world's largest study of trends and ideas, the book is rooted in research into 450,000 ideas using Trend Hunter's 250,000,000 person audience like a giant focus group. The result is a series of frameworks battle-tested while helping to solve some of the world's toughest innovation problems with Jeremy's 1,100 brand, billionaire and CEO clients, ranging from Victoria’s Secret, Coca-Cola and Sony to IBM, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Hughes Aerospace.
He will make you BETTER because he will teach you the how to overcome the psychological traps that consistently block successful people from realizing their potential. Connecting 10,000 years of evolution to our ability to adapt to rapid change, he will show you why smart people miss great ideas and what to do about it.
He will make you FASTER by teaching you six patterns of opportunity; the proven paths to unstoppable ideas.
As the guy referred to as the "Intellectual Can of Red Bull," all of Jeremy's examples will stem from highly engaging, humorous and educational lessons from the untold tales of reclusive billionaires, unexpected stories of success, ex-criminals who made it big, and ordinary people who achieved the unthinkable by simply seeing the opportunities that others overlooked.
Put it all together and you will know the smarter, quicker, easier path to breakthrough ideas. You will better understand what aspects of your own success hold you back, and you will learn to see patterns and clues that will lead you to be a better investor, better innovator, better creator and better at adapting. You will realize all the great ideas that you're already so close to realizing. You will be BETTER & FASTER.
If you really want to create a culture of innovation, you need deep, custom insight about your team and a strategy that reflects what makes you great. Jeremy's best innovation keynote speeches and workshops take advantage of Trend Hunter's innovation assessment. Each attendee gets a personalized innovation assessment and 7-10 pages of custom insight before the event. This will reveal key strengths, innovation blind spots and opportunities. Plus, you will get deep insight about your overall group, which Jeremy will use to customize his innovation keynote.
Most of the best innovation keynote speakers are inspiring but lack takeaways & next steps. Jeremy's keynotes and workshops are loaded with takeaways, frameworks & workshop questions. Plus, every attendee gets access to Trend Hunter's 2023 Trend Report (worth $1,500 per person), eBooks, follow-up videos
Even the best innovation keynote speakers often lack real world experience. Not only does Jeremy run the world's largest and most-popular trend website, he also grew a $1 billion business line for a bank. Get an innovation keynote that's ACTIONABLE.
"By far the #1 speaker [out of 175 speakers]. We were so happy to have Jeremy as our keynote. He was AMAZING!” — Managing Director
Most speakers do not actually have frameworks, but to make a difference, you need tactics, frameworks & next steps. Below is Jeremy's high level innovation framework, which breaks into 30+ frameworks & 360 pages of tactics in Create The Future + The Innovation Handbook. These tactics are the takeaways from more than 10,000 research projects, 1,000 workshops and experience helping hundreds of clients.
1. You are capable of more than you think. Most people don't realize how close to new opportunity they actually are.
2. Chaos creates opportunity. Post-pandemic, you will experience the greatest window of opportunity in your career.
3. Innovation is not about big ideas, it is about little ideas you can make BIG.
4. Innovation is broad and accessible. It can be a new product, service, or a just a different way of doing things.
5. Everyone WANTS to innovate, but most people don't know how to 'break from the path'. People lack tactics.
6. Seven traps cause us to stick to the path we are on. To break free, there are powerful tactics for disruptive thinking.
7. The largest human trap is success, because it leads us to complacency.
8. To adapt, you need a framework. Specifically, you must address the ability to change, a culture of innovation, opportunity hunting, adaptive innovation, and infectious messaging
9. The pace of change is exponential, but humans are terrible at predicting 3-5 years out. You need to be systematic and shock yourself into action.
10. Push harder. Act sooner. Never give up.
"Jeremy made me a better leader, stretched my imagination and created opportunities for our organization that would not have happened without him. He energizes your team, gets them to think differently, and leads them to action-oriented ideas. His book became our manual for accelerating change and transforming our company from a newspaper to a business services company... and we went from Chapter 11 bankruptcy to one of the most profitable media companies in America. If you are an executive looking to extract better thinking from your team or make change happen when change is hard, Jeremy and his team are your solution.” — CEO
Our Top 10 Innovation Keynote Speakers
- Jeremy Gutsche, Innovation Keynote Speaker
- Armida Ascano, Futurist, Generation Speaker
- Jamie Neely, Work Culture Keynote Speaker
- Courtney Scharf - Culture Keynote Speaker
- Jonathon Brown - Innovation Keynote Speaker
- Ady Floyd - Retail Innovation Keynote Speaker
- Gil Cohen - Marketing Innovation Keynote Speaker
- Mary Van Puymbroeck - Sustainability Keynote Speaker
- Sean Watson - Technology Keynote Speaker
- Taryn Boyd - Media Innovation Keynote Speaker
A HIGH-PERFORMANCE METHOD OF IDEA DISCOVERY. Your next breakthrough is close within your grasp, but what are you missing? Increase your ability to find overlooked opportunity and extract better thinking from your teams.
6 PATTERNS, 36 SUBPATTERNS & 18 MEGATRENDS. Deeply understand the most impactful forces shaping our world, and then deep dive into 5,000+ examples mapped to the patterns.
The best, most engaging and most relevant business event I have ever attended.”
– Chief Strategy Officer & SVP of Marketing
“The best event I’ve ever attended, and we go to motorcycle races.”
– Head of Sensing and R&D
Future Festival is a concentrated dose of inspiration and insights. This event is a must-attend!”
– Associate Brand Manager
Join 337,181 entrepreneurs, marketers and journalists who rely on Trend Hunter's weekly newsletter to get ahead of the competition. You'll get the best innovations, insights, and exclusive Future Festival offers right in your inbox.
Keynotes & Workshops with the #1 Trend platform and 262,077,229 People
Join 1,163 brands, billionaires, CEOs & NASA who rely on Jeremy and Trend Hunter to Accelerate Innovation