Jeremy Gutsche, MBA, CFA, is a New York Times bestselling author, an award-winning innovation expert, "one of the most sought-after keynote speakers on the planet" (The Sun Newspaper) and the CEO of Trend Hunter -- the world's #1 futurist firm, driven by 200,000 idea hunters, AI and 3 billion views from 150,000,000 visitors.
Prior to Trend Hunter, Jeremy grew a $1 billion portfolio for a bank, and today, over 600 brands, billionaires and CEOs rely on his innovation keynotes and consulting firm to ACCELERATE INNOVATION and MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN, including Disney, Starbucks, Red Bull, Netflix, LEGO, Victoria Secret, Coca-Cola, IBM and Wells Fargo. He's even helped NASA prototype the Journey to Mars!
Routinely sourced by the media, Jeremy's broad appeal ranges from The Economist and CNN to Entertainment Tonight and The New York Times. He has been described as "a new breed of trend spotter" by The Guardian, "an eagle eye" by Global TV, an "Oracle" by the Globe and Mail, an "intellectual can of Red Bull" by Association Week, "the rockstar of keynote speakers" by Meetings Professional International and "on the forefront of cool" by MTV.
As a top innovation keynote speaker he has the #1 most-watched innovation keynote videos on the internet and he has inspired 465,000 people at 620 live events.
Before Jeremy's dot-com success and work as a top innovation keynote speaker, Jeremy studied innovation at Stanford, completed an MBA from Queen's University, became a Chartered Financial Analyst, and graduated as a Chancellor Scholar from The University of Calgary, where he was later awarded Graduate of the Decade. He was one of Capital One's youngest business directors and innovation leaders. Prior to Capital One, Jeremy spent several years as a management consultant at Monitor Deloitte.
Social Good - Jeremy and his team believe in a future made better by education, eco-awareness and social business. To date, the team has contributed roughly 25,000 articles, generating 250,000,000 views of exposure through three Trend Hunter channels: Trend Hunter Eco, SocialBusiness.org, and Keynotes.org (which features inspiration from the world's best strategy and innovation keynote speakers). On a personal note, he drives an electric car and rocks solar panels on his roof.
When the CEO of Sony, Victoria's Secret or NBC Universal require top-tier management consulting or when IBM requires 'The Perfect Kickoff' for 8,000 leaders, or when NASA needs to prototype the mission to Mars, they rely on Jeremy Gutsche, "one of the most sought-after keynote speakers on the planet" (The Sun) and "The Rockstar of Keynote Speakers" (Meeting Professionals International). When your event is critically important, you need the certainty an award-winning author, the authority that comes with a $1 billion corporate track record and an the unparalleled energy of an "intellectual can of Red Bull."
Translated into 8 languages, Better and Faster is a New York Times Bestseller, an Amazon #1 bestseller, rated one of the best innovation books and the #1 most popular innovation keynote speaker video in history with ~9,000,000 views. Exploiting Chaos, was one of Inc Magazine's Best Books, winner of the Axiom International Book Award, and a bestseller translated into 7 languages with 500,000 downloads & 1,000,000 videos views.
There's a reason he's called an "intellectual can of Red Bull." There are many bestselling authors but few speakers who combine high-energy, humor AND innovation credentials.
Focused 100% on your company, the workshops are high-impact, high-intensity experiences that the world's leading companies, billionaires, CEOs and NASA have relied on to either:
1. Dramatically accelerate innovation;
2. Extract the best thinking from their teams;
3. Prototype scenarios of their future; or
4. Make change happen when change is hard.
When he's not touring the globe as a futurist & innovation keynote speaker, Jeremy is CEO of Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular innovation and trend platform, driven by Artificial Intelligence and attracting 3 billion views from 150,000,000 people, with more social media fans than almost every newspaper on the planet. Every month millions of innovators like Disney, Red Bull, Starbucks, Adidas, Samsung and Target rely on Trend Hunter
to Find Better Ideas, Faster ®.
1. Better & Faster - Get Better at Adapting & Faster at Finding Ideas [Book] [Innovation Keynote] - Based on Jeremy's NY Times Bestseller (NEW 2018 content With Personalized Innovation Assessments & Team Overlays!)
2. How to Win the Future (NEW) [Innovation & Change Keynote] - Your creative potential is reduced by 93% because of 6 limiters to innovation. Learn to extract better thinking from yourself and your team. Jeremy's newest keynote from NASA and Future Festival.
3. Disrupt or be Disrupted - Learn to Spark Innovation & Change [Disruption Keynote] - The 18 Most-Powerful Futurist Megatrends & How to Adapt, Based on Trend Hunter's big data and research of 150,000,000 people.
4. AI & The Super Future - Learn Where The World is Going [AI Keynote]
5. Exploiting Chaos - 150 Ways to Thrive During Change [Book] [Innovation Keynote]- Based on his Axiom International Award-Winning Book, and INC Magazine 'Best' Book
6. Making Change Happen - Creating a High-Performance Culture of Change
7. Creating a Culture of Innovation [Culture Keynote] - Change Sooner, Act Faster & Win
8. How to Make Messages that Stick / Sell / Go Viral - [Marketing Keynote] Strategy Based on Trend Hunter's Study of 300,000 articles, big data & our 3 billion pageviews
Culture & Innovation Workshops (Post-keynote with board, c-levels, leadership or full team)
• Culture & Change - Make Change Happen When Change is Hard
• Idea Discovery & Prototyping - Design Thinking & 6 Patterns for Disruptive Ideas
Bring out your innver futurist and disruptive innovation expertise with a personalized innovation assessment and 7-10 pages of
custom insight. Each attendee will uncover key strengths, innovation blindspots and opportunities.
If your event is for one organization, you can also gain incredible insight, custom content and comparisons to the world's top innovators.
In short, whether you have Jeremy delivering his innovation keynote, creativity keynote or futurist keynote, you can pair his
speach with personalized content for a remarkably customized experience.
Most motivational speakers are inspiring but lack takeaways & next steps.
Jeremy's creativity & innovation keynotes are loaded with takeaways, frameworks & workshop questions.
Plus, every attendee gets access to
Trend Hunter's 2019 Trend Report (worth $1,500 per person), eBooks, follow-up videos
A HIGH PERFORMANCE METHOD OF IDEA DISCOVERY - Your next breakthrough is close within your grasp, but what are you missing? Increase your ability to find overlooked opportunity and extract better thinking from your teams.
6 PATTERNS, 36 SUBPATTERNS & 18 MEGATRENDS - Deeply understand the most impactful forces shaping our world, and then deep dive into Trend Hunter's 5,000+ examples, each mapped to the patterns discussed in Jeremy's innovation keynote and books. In short, his keynote is a gateway to tons of free resources for your attendees to internalize the methodologies and to make change happen.
If you require next-level change, reinvention or disruptive ideas, you may need a longer term, higher impact solution. Jeremy's world-leading firm, Trend Hunter, accelerates hundreds of the world's most powerful brands. He'll pair you with a top Dedicated Advisor for follow-up workshops, custom research, Future Festival team tickets, a custom innovation dashboard, and ongoing access to Jeremy's innovation expertise.